ADA Handrail – Anywhere You Need One
What Makes Promenaid Handrails Different Makes them Better
The world’s first ADA code-compliant handrail combining elegance, versatility and easy installation for every type of construction. Promenaid® handrails climb stairs and navigate any corner or change in slope so you can safely go where you want to go. Watch our short video to learn more.
- Code Compliant: Meets or exceeds all building codes and ADA requirements
- Stylish Elegant design to enhance any décor
- Versatile A continuous handrail anywhere you need it, indoor & out
- Applications Stairs, ramps, bathrooms, showers, hallways and more
- Fast Get the job done in as little as one day
- Aging in place
- Fall prevention
- New construction
- Residential or commercial
All Sizes Available
- Standard kits from 18 inches to 18 feet
- Custom lengths are ready the same day
(click image to enlarge)
Place an order in 2 easy steps:
- Click on the railing finish & endcap combination you desire
- Select the length
Straight runs are available from 18” to 18’. Kits of 4’ or less (18”, 2’, 3’ and 4’) are available on Amazon Prime.
Every kit is complete with all the installation materials you’ll need:
- Railing* + vinyl channel insert
- Brackets – Quantity determined by length of railing (1 bracket per 32”)
- 2 end caps (flush fit or ADA wall returns)
- Bracket screws (3/bracket)
- Set of screws
*Lengths longer than 9 feet ship in 2 sections, with a hidden splice also included.
Our handrail kits are sold on Amazon
For more information and to buy a handrail kit on Amazon, select your preferred finish and endcap option:
If you need a customized handrail, one that can go around corners and navigate slope changes, or you simply require a specific length to the inch, please contact us today. Our handrail specialists will be happy to help.