Handrail Kits – Anywhere You Need One
What Makes Promenaid Handrails Different Makes them Better
The world’s first handrail combining elegance, versatility, easy installation and code compliance for every type of construction. Promenaid® handrails climb stairs and navigate any corner or change in slope so you can safely go where you want to go. Watch our short video to learn more.
- Stylish Elegant design to enhance any décor
- Versatile A continuous handrail anywhere you need it, indoor & out
- Reliable Exceeds safety codes for peace-of-mind
- Fast Get the job done in as little as one day
- Code Compliant: Meets all building codes and ADA requirements
- Railing, cut to length
- Recommended number of brackets
- Endcaps: flush-fit or 90-degree
- Standard fasteners
- Vinyl anti-slip insert
- Installation instructions
(click image to enlarge)
Place an order in 2 easy steps:
- Click on the railing finish & endcap combination you desire
- Select the length
Straight runs are available from 18” to 18’. Kits of 4’ or less (18”, 2’, 3’ and 4’) are available on Amazon Prime.
Every kit is complete with all the installation materials you’ll need:
- Railing* + vinyl channel insert
- Brackets – Quantity determined by length of railing (1 bracket per 32”)
- 2 end caps (flush fit or ADA wall returns)
- Bracket screws (3/bracket)
- Set of screws
*Lengths longer than 9 feet ship in 2 sections, with a hidden splice also included.
Our handrail kits are sold on Amazon
For more information and to buy a handrail kit on Amazon, select your preferred finish and endcap option:
If you need a customized handrail, one that can go around corners and navigate slope changes, or you simply require a specific length to the inch, please contact us today. Our handrail specialists will be happy to help.